Mayflex is a member of CEDIA and is the perfect partner for members, or installers that work in the home automation market, to work with in regards to providing infrastructure, networking and security products that are relevant for the residential environment. Mayflex supply some of the leading brands and technologies, all backed by a knowledgeable and experienced staff, excellent service and a range of benefits. It's easy to open an account with Mayflex.
When you work with Mayflex you can be assured of:
- An extensive product portfolio - we constantly review the market to ensure we are providing the best solutions to meet your requirements
- Aura - our extensive AV product solution delivered in 100% plastic free packaging
- Excel Networking Solutions - the UK market leading infrastructure solution, delivered in plastic free packaging, including a full range of residential enclosures and products suited to the home automation market.
- Leading vendors
- Knowledgeable and experienced staff
- Excellent pre-sales support to assist you with product choice and system design
- Post sales technical support
- Specialist Support Services including IP Configuration and Camera Spraying
- Free training courses via the Mayflex Academy
- Order online up until 8.00 p.m. or 6.00 p.m. via the sales office for next day free delivery
- Mayflex app to order on the move up until 8.00 p.m. for next day free delivery
- Birmingham trade counter open from 6.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. Monday to Friday
- Competitive pricing
- Large stock holding
- Track and Trace your deliveries
- SMS Delivery updates
- Environmentally friendly packaging - we use plastic free alternatives wherever we can!
Working with Mayflex
Mayflex has developed its business to become a leading distributor of converged IP solutions. Our product range includes IP security, cabling infrastructure and Ethernet switching products and we hold £11.5M worth of stock.
The Excel solution provides the perfect infrastructure platform for any residential installation - the range is extensive and backed by a 25 year warranty when installed by an Excel Cabling Partner.
The Excel Passive Optical Network (PON) solution is particularly suited to multi dwelling units - benefits include space saving, energy efficient, increased security and increased bandwith.
Mayflex has a broad range of products from leading brands including AXIS, Avigilon, Hikvision, Mobotix, Paxton and Milestone to meet customer needs for different levels of security and to cater for projects of all sizes.
The Mayflex Academy provides customers with access to certified vendor training courses in a professional training environment, the majority of which are FOC.
Our in-house team of experts can load IP addresses, software, set parameters, naming and logins etc. They can also pre-build NVR’s. We can save you time on site and help ease your skills requirement within your business.
A bespoke service which takes a camera and its associated fittings and spray it to an exact colour requirement. Offering clients, a discreet solution which blends in with its surrounding environment, perfect in a home environment.
The Mayflex team of sales experts, are available to offer support on product choice and system design. Suggesting the products best suited to a project’s requirements.
Our dedicated pre-sales resource and technical team, are based out of our Birmingham HQ and are available 5 days a week between 8am and 6pm.
Find the products that you want easier and faster with mayflex.com. Order online up to 8pm for next day free delivery. You can also pay for your online purchases using a visa, maestro or master card.