- Confirm your calibration due date with you, and arrange for your unit to be calibrated and collected on a day to suit you
- Act as a single point of contact between yourself and Fluke Networks
- Support you in contacting the Fluke Technical Team to ensure you receive a response in the quickest time
- Provide full technical support for all your equipment via our UK Technical Support Team
- Arrange the collection and repair of a faulty unit on your behalf, and ensure your unit it returned to you in the shortest timeframe
- Organise a replacement accessory for a unit with a failed component
- Manage an advanced booking system to schedule your calibration at least 6 weeks in advance for optimum convenience and if required, we will arrange a loan unit whilst your tester is in calibration to ensure you’re not without a tester
What does this service cost?
Absolutely nothing. Mayflex is providing this service to all customers who purchase a Fluke Networks unit with Gold support through us – free of charge. All of the Fluke products that you purchase with Fluke Gold Support are covered by our service.
How to claim if you have a fault
Simply provide our team with your unit’s serial number(s) and a description of the fault. We will handle the rest.
For further information on our Fluke Support Service, please contact the team on 0121 326 2483 or email us on FlukeS@mayflex.com.