This new release provides many new features and capabilities which will make life much easier and more productive for both the end user and the system integrator.
- Wavestore 6.32 sees a further significant extension to the Wavestore video analytics capability by the addition of the Wavestore Analytics servers.
- These Deep Learning Object Tracking and People Tracking video analytics devices provide the feature-rich capabilities of highly accurate real-time analytics-based event rules that can trigger on very specific event causes.
- The object classification and position metadata is constantly captured alongside the video data on the Wavestore video server. This enables powerful, detailed forensic search to deliver exactly the right video to the operator, quickly and easily.
- The Wavestore Analytics servers can be added to an existing system so that these capabilities can be provided without replacing the installed cameras.
Wavestore Health Monitor allows the proactive monitoring of any number of Wavestore servers. The health of the system can be seen at a glance, showing the status of the servers, cameras, storage, recording retention times and time synchronisation. Simply click on a server to get detailed information about disks, CPUs fans and so on.
There are numerous other updates which allow Wavestore systems to be more easily used, set up and managed, including:
- It is now even easier to move around large maps using our new map scrolling feature.
- Maps and Custom Channel lists are now quicker to set up with searchable camera lists.
- Populating the Video Display Area with exactly the required cameras has now been simplified. Hold down Shift or CTRL when selecting multiple cameras and then drag them onto the VDA.
- Camera settings can now be imported from a file, speeding up the process of enrolling large numbers of cameras onto a Wavestore server.