Excel’s ExpressNet Solution provides a simple way of presenting both copper and fibre in one panel, offering the capacity for both copper and fibre within 1U of rack space.
The ExpressNet Solution is suitable to a range of environments, such as:
- Data Centres
- Comms Rooms
Industry specialists are increasingly acknowledging the benefits of the ExpressNet Solution and it should be a serious consideration for all project types. Further information about the ExpressNet Solution is available in our dedicated brochure and our flyer.
When installed by an accredited Excel Partner, the ExpressNet Solution is covered by the 25 year warranty.
- The Excel ExpressNet Solution is modular by design, meaning it is scalable and portable, even after installation.
- Being a “plug and play” system means the cassettes can be changed, added or removed without disturbing any previously installed cabling. The cassettes can be easily disconnected and, if required, moved to a different U space in a rack, or even to a different rack altogether.
- Excel also offers blanking cassettes, which can be populated later without disturbing the existing installation.
- A key aspect of the ExpressNet Solution is the flexibility, providing the end user or installer with several connectivity options across copper and fibre solutions.
- Choose between screened and unscreened modules for Category 6 and 6A copper, and LC and LC to MTP modules for OM3, OM4 and OS2 fibre.
- Support for both copper and fibre in 1U space, combining different grades of fibre and different categories of copper.
- The Excel ExpressNet Solution is more expensive than alternative options, however this cost is inclusive of the pre-termination process and testing, which reduces the on-site labour and installation times, ultimately reducing the risk of post-installation issues.
Quick to Install
- The Excel ExpressNet Solution is ideal for projects where timescales are tight.
- As a pre-terminated solution, the ExpressNet Panel and Cassettes are delivered to site as a “plug and play” system, meaning time spent on the data cabling part of the installation can be reduced, allowing an installer time and resource to take on extra projects, and ensuring that the end user can make use of their equipment sooner.