Our Value Added Services include Configured Cabinets for the Environ Floor and Wall Racks, where we install the majority of kit that you need and we deliver it ready configured to site.
What are the benefits of Pre-Configured Cabinets?
- Reduces installation costs
- Reduces installation times
- Reduces equipment and specialist labour costs
- Fast turnaround - typically 2 days
- Covered by the 25-year Excel system warranty when installed by an accredited partner
- Environmentally friendly – reduces waste onsite
We pre-install items, exactly where required – including:
- PDU’s - horizontal & vertical + Fan trays + Patchcord/cable management
- Shelves - all types
- Cable tray/basket
- Pre-loomed cabling - patchcords, power etc.
- Environ Electronic Lock Solutions
- Special locks - unique keys, combination locks, RFID locks
- Pre-approved layout drawing/specification
Onsite Cabinet Assembly Service
Our Onsite Cabinet Assembly service is perfect for where access to the installation site is restricted or you have limited time on site.
How it Works
The Environ racks (flat packed), together with any additional accessories that you’ve ordered, including shelves, cable management, PDUs etc would be delivered to site by our normal delivery service the day before. Our experienced team of cabinet builders will visit the location the day after and will position the rack(s) and build them to the agreed specification.
- Save time on site for your installation team
- We can fit shelves, cable management and PDUs if required
- We will provide a full Q.C. inspection of the built rack(s) and provide a handover to the customer
- We can provide method statements and risk assessments, including an advance assessment provision, should they be required
- Our team will include a first aider and CSCS certification
For further details and prices on the Mayflex Channel Assist Services for Onsite Cabinet Assembly Service contact us on 0800 75 75 65 or email email@example.com