Suprema Thermal Camera
Part Code: TCM10-FSF2
Suprema Thermal Camera to detect users with elevated skin temperature.
- Suprema Thermal Camera measures skin temperature of a subject's face using advanced thermography technology.
- Suprema Thermal Camera connects via USB interface making deployment quick and easy on new and retrofit installs. *Suprema Thermal Camera consists of the camera, bracket, USB cable and screws. FaceStation2 must be purchased separately
|Temperature measuring range||30...45 °C|
|Field of view (FOV) horizontal||37.2 °|
|Field of view (FOV) vertical||50 °|
- Sensor resolution: 120x160
- Temperature measuring range: 30...45 °C
- Field of view (FOV) horizontal: 37.2 °
- Field of view (FOV) vertical: 50 °