Net2 Entry - Standard panel, surface mount with rain hood
Part Code: PAX-337-410
Net2 Entry is a door entry system that works as a standalone system or alongside Paxton's Net2 access control, combining door entry with key features of Net2. Net2 Entry consists of 3 components that auto-detect on set up; external panel, interior monitor and door control unit.
Net2 Entry is a plug and play solution that comes with a range of panel options and is suitable for a wide variety of sites.
The Net2 Entry Touch panel comprises a quality 7-inch colour touch screen with personalisation options. It has a Line-out for use with T-Loop antenna for users with hearing aids and advanced sound processing, for high traffic areas making it suitable for even more sites than ever before.
The Net2 Entry standard panel comes in industry recognised anthracite grey (RAL7021), meaning it complements the windows and doors of many new builds and modern apartments. It is a robust external panel for use with Paxton's door entry system, Net2 Entry.
The Net2 Entry vandal resistant panel can open opportunities at sites where vandal resistant capabilities are a prerequisite. The Net2 Entry VR panel has a market leading IK10 impact rating and is made from marine grade stainless steel to meet the most demanding environments.
All three variations of the panel are IPX5 rated, making them suitable for external use in all weather conditions.
- Vandal resistant, standard and touch screen panel available
- IK10 rated VR panel for ultimate impact resistance
- Pan/tilt camera functionality to capture an angled view
- Reads EM, Paxton and MIFARE® token technology
- Built-in keypad and RFID reader
- Comes in flush, surface mount or rain hood options
- IP and PoE technology for easy expansion
- SIP compatible
|Reading method||Data medium and Code|
|With protection hood||yes|
|Operation temperature||-20...55 °C|
|Power over Ethernet||802.3 af (PoE)|
- Reading method: Data medium and Code
- IP-rating: IPX5
- Mounting method: Surface
- With protection hood: yes
- Operation temperature: -20...55 °C
- Colour: Anthracite grey