Fluke Networks MicroScanner PoE Cable Verifier
Part Code: MS-POE
MicroScanner PoE finds common errors and switch power capacity. Cables often fail in harsh industrial environments where cables are exposed to vibration, extreme flexing, moisture, expansion and contraction from temperature change. Failures result in costly production downtime so it’s important to quickly identify where the cable is broken so it can be replaced or repaired. MicroScanner PoE performs continuity tests on all wires in a few seconds and displays results graphically so you can see opens, shorts, and cross wires. It also reports which end of the cable has a problem and reports the distance to an open connection within the cable.
The MicroScanner PoE also allows for easy installation/maintenance on IT, Security, PoE lighting, Ethernet based HVAC devices and IP based Building Automation systems. Troubleshoot quickly and easily with the oversized backlit LCD screen that displays clear results in bright light or complete dark with intuitive icons, and support of Class 1 to 8 PoE.
- Save time by locating faults in 2 or 4 pair cables running EtherNet/IP, PROFINET, MODBUS and other ethernet protocols in 4 seconds
- Diagnoses of the most common faults displayed on the large backlit screen
- Identify exactly where the fault is in meter or feet
- Find unmarked cables with built in tone generator (Probe included with MS-POE-KIT model)
|Suitable for||Multi function|
|Type of indication||LCD/acoustic|
|Measuring head included||no|
- Suitable for: Multi function
- Model: Verification tester
- Type of indication: LCD/acoustic
- Measuring head included: no