Outdoor thermal network camera for wall and ceiling mount, 30 fps, 19 mm lens.
Part Code: AXIS Q1941-E 19MM 30 FPS
AXIS Q1941-E is an outdoor, bullet style, thermal camera with a built-in window heater for harsh weather conditions. It supports Electronic Image Stabilization to keep the video smooth during vibrations, and Axis Zipstream that lowers bandwidth and storage requirements.
AXIS Q1941-E comes with AXIS Guard Suite analytics and have support for more analytics such as AXIS Perimeter Defender or any other AXIS Camera Application Platform third party applications.
- High performance for intelligent video analytics via ACAP
- Outstanding image contrast gives reliable detection and fast verification
- Electronic Image Stabilization
- Axis Zipstream technology
- AXIS Guard Suite included
- 384x288 resolution, lens 19 mm.
|Area of application||Outdoor|
|Power over Ethernet||802.3 af (PoE)|
|Number of pixels (Megapixel)||0.1|
|Focal range||19...19 mm|
|Power consumption||11.8 W|
|With IR lamp||no|
|Number of audio inputs||1|
|Number of audio outputs||1|
|Horizontal field of view||19.4...19.4 °|
|Property picture system||Thermal|
- Model: Bullet
- Area of application: Outdoor
- Transmission: TCP/IP
- Power over Ethernet: 802.3 af (PoE)
- Number of pixels (Megapixel): 0.1
- Focal range: 19...19 mm