RP10 Mini-mullion reader
Part Code: AC-HID-READ-ICLASS-SE-RP10
The multiCLASS SE® RP10 is part of HID Global's iCLASS SE platform for adaptable, interoperable access control. Designed for door applications requiring a small footprint card reader, multiCLASS SE® RP10 supports a broad array of high frequency 13.56 MHz and low frequency 125kHz credential technologies and a variety of form factors including; cards, fobs and mobile devices. Configurable to support HID Mobile Access.
- Adaptable – Interoperable with a growing range of technologies (iCLASS Seos®, iCLASS SE, iCLASS®, MIFARE® Classic, MIFARE DESFire®EV1) and form factors including mobile devices.
- Powerfully Secure – The iCLASS SE platform’s Secure Identity Object® (SIO®) data model provides an extra layer of encryption for additional protection of identity data
- Standardized Communications (OSDP) – Uses Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP) for secure communications between reader and controller.
|Reading method||Data medium|
|Operation temperature||-35...65 °C|
- Reading method: Data medium
- Operation temperature: -35...65 °C
- IP-rating: IP55
- Colour: Black
- Model: Reader
- Material: Plastic